Toronto Restaurant Openings highlights the latest restaurant openings and closings in Toronto and also gives a preview of what’s coming soon. Find us here every Thursday morning.
- Saving Mondays has soft opened a storefront at 1655 Dupont.
- Shawarma Boys now has locations at 721 Pape and 523 Annette.
- Faz’s Burrito is now open at 733 Bloor Street West.
- Smoke Show BBQ & Brew is now open at 744 Mount Pleasant Road.
- Virtual dumpling restaurant Divine Dumplings has opened.
- Imanishi Basement Bar appears to have quietly opened to the public at 193 Carlton Street.
- Cho-Kwok-Lat Patisserie and Chocolaterie is now open at 31 Main Street North in Markham.
- Lobster Burger Bar
- Don Chon Korean BBQ & Wings
- South Indian Dosa Mahal
- Kupfert & Kim Bistro
- Ninetails Coffee Bar
- Unicorn Cafe
- Jian Bing Club is opening a location at Yonge and Finch soon.
- Holt’s Cafe at Holt Renfrew at 50 Bloor Street West will reopen on January 22.
- The Coffee Lab has closed their retail location and are shifting to online-only operations.
- Culinary Arts on Bayview will be closing at the end of March.